<$BlogRSDUrl$>

sexta-feira, fevereiro 11, 2005

Whenever We're Together 

And when I awake the sky looks painted on
Because I know this can't be real
And when you speak it sounds just like a song
And I can't change the station, I can't touch or feel

Looking out for a change in the weather
I get this feeling whenever we're together
So I went down to see you, but there was no one, no one

And now my world just feels so cold and grey
Color is gone from everything
The flowers are blooming, it's the noon of spring
But I just can't feel it, it's the strangest thing

And I can remember feeling so alive
And I can remember summer days
And I can remember bright stars in your eyes
And I can still see them sometimes, I'm amazed

Allen Clapp (Do Álbum "Available Light")

Cliquem para ouvir


posted by Teresa  1:50 da tarde

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?